Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What i did last weekend (alliteration,assonance and consonance)


Saturday morning i blew out of my big blue bed, blowing up in "Ba ha ha" laughter because i woke up at nine minutes to noon .."no way" i thought. I hopped out of my happy bed and hobbled over to my crazy computer i went on to myspace and made sure i had no new messages or colourful comments. after lazily lounging on my luxurious leather couch my phone vibrated vigorously. i answered it. My friend forcefully asked me if i wanted to go skate with him And his happy friend.

As my friends friend fell the fall, he face planted on the side of a rough roof as he rolled away in morbid horror his face was hit by a hot roof. as we laughed his lip was leaking with blood and dripping on his dress.As i laughed i said ''you loser why would you want to get onto to the roof" he was lucky he didn't lose his lip.

No comments: